Mattes Baroque Saddle Pad Size Guide
This is the measurement guide for the Mattes Baroque saddle pad, designed to fit English Saddles and available in All Purpose and Dressage styles.
Mattes Baroque Saddle Pads
- Measurement A-B (Back Length) - Measure along the spine of the pad, from front to back.
- Measurement C-D (Depth) - Measure from the top to the bottom of the pad..
- Measurement E-F (Sheepskin Area) - The measurement will show you where the sheepskin underside will come to,
if you choose any option with sheepskin that sits underneath the pad.
- Measurement G-H (Width) - Measure half way down your current pad from front to back.
- Measurement I-J (Skirt Depth) - This is a deeper flare than most other Baroque Style Pads so please ensure that this measurement is
suitable for your horse. It is taken from the top of the pad at the back, to the lower-most point of the Skirt.
NB: Quoted sizes may vary by +/- 2 cm.
Saddle pads may shrink by up to 5 % when washed.
NB: Extra Wide Wither (EWWA - Darker Red on Image) on underside sheepskin allows an additional 4cm wither clearance.