Help your horse blog, wesbite, or even your social media followers earn you additional revenue by signing up to Pink Equine Horse Affiliate Programs. Long Cookie Period and excellent rates of commission.
About Pink Equine’s Horse Affiliate Programs
Pink Equine leads the way in bespoke hand made horse tack. We are the only company that enables the customer to choose, design and create individual pieces of horse tack, from browbands and bridles to girths and saddlepads.
Our unique online design and build configurator tool lets customers create and order their own custom-made horse tack.
Pink Equine’s horse affiliate programs are an excellent way to earn a great commission in partnership with a unique international equestrian brand.
The benefits of Pink Equine affiliate programs
- International Brand that sells all over the world
- Standard commission structure up to 10%
- Negotiable commission structure for volume sales
- Long 90 day cookie period
- Average customer order over £100
- Easy to generate referral links, including product specific links
- Help and Assistance with promotion including Banners and Articles
- Exclusive affiliate promotions
How does the equestrian affiliate program work?
It really couldn’t be easier to start promoting Pink Equine on your website(s) and begin earning money for the visitors you send that end up as paying customers.
- Sign up to our horse affiliate programs by completing the registration form below. Once you have completed the form, one of the affiliate team will check and process your details. You will receive a confirmation email (normally the same day) with your login details.
- Click on PinkEquine.com/Affiliate-Dashboard to login.
- By clicking on the “Generate Link” entry (in the Affiliate Dashboard), users will be redirected to a page allowing you to dynamically obtain the affiliation URL for a specific shop page. Use the copy button to share the URL wherever you want on your own website and start earning!
- Sign up by completing the form below. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message using the contact form.