Mattes Eurofit Saddle Pads
- Measurement A-B (Back Length) - Measure along the spine of the pad, from front to back.
- Measurement C-D (Depth) - Measure from the top to the bottom of the pad..
- Measurement E-F (Sheepskin Area) - The measurement will show you where the sheepskin underside will come to, if you choose any option with sheepskin that sits underneath the pad.
- Measurement G-H (Width) - Measure half way down your current pad from front to back, or if you don't currently have a Eurofit Style Pad, use the stated measurement as a guide to where the pad will come to on your horse.">
- If you require sheepskin on the top, please allow 3cm overlap for each section when measuring for the correct length A-B (e.g. if you want front and back top sheepskin and your pad is 58cm long, deduct 6cm so 52cm is the space you can fit your saddle into.)
Saddle pads may shrink by up to 5 % when washed.
NB: Extra Wide Wither (EWWA - Darker Red on Image) on underside sheepskin allows an additional 4cm wither clearance.